She & He

Her har du mulighed for at læse og skrive humoriske indslag og vittigheder af psykologisk tilsnit på engelsk. Du skal være registreret bruger for at lave indlæg. Det er ikke muligt at svare på eller kommentere indlæg her.
Låst
Brugeravatar
PER HOLM KNUDSEN
Site Admin

She & He

Indlæg af PER HOLM KNUDSEN »

HER SIDE OF THE STORY
He was in an odd mood when I got to the bar, I thought it might have been my fault because I was a bit late but he didn't say anything much about it.
The conversation was quite slow going so I thought we should go off somewhere more intimate so we could talk more privately. We went to this restaurant and he was STILL acting a bit funny. I tried to cheer him up and started to wonder whether it was me or something else. I asked him, and he said no. But I wasn't really sure.
So anyway, in the cab on the way back to his house, I said that I love him and he just put his arm around me. I didn't know what the hell that meant because you know he doesn't say it back or anything. We finally got back to his place and I was wondering if he was going to dump me! So I tried to ask him about it but he just switched on the TV. Reluctantly, I said I was going to go to sleep. Then after about 10 minutes, he joined me and we had sex.
But, he still seemed really distracted, so afterwards I just wanted to leave but I just cried myself to sleep. I dunno, I just don't know what he thinks anymore. I mean, do you think he's met someone else???

HIS SIDE OF THE STORY
My team lost. Felt Kinda Tired. Got laid though.
Med venlig hilsen

PER HOLM KNUDSEN
PSYKOTERAPEUT & SEXOLOG
SEXOLOGISK KLINIK - MIDTJYLLAND
Tommesensvej 2
DK 8450 Hammel
Mobil (+45) 53 63 20 03
http://psyx.dk
Låst

Tilbage til "HUMOR OM PSYKOLOGI PÅ ENGELSK"